Working in Singapore on a Student's Pass
With the student’s pass, you can work up to 16 hours per week during your term time.
The remuneration ranges from $8 to $40 an hour.
Though students may work up to 16 hours a week, we recommend students to work lesser hours in order to fulfill the academic requirements and allow some time for enriching student life activities and to explore Singapore.
When getting a job, please ensure all details including working hours, salary, benefits, allowances, overtime pay, etc. are stated clearly in a contract, and please read the contract in detail before signing.
Available Part-time Job Opportunities
1. General or Specific (Math, French) private tuition: S$30-60 per hour, around 2 to 6 hours per week (often for pupils at the Lycée Français)
2. Baby-sitting: around S$10-15 per hour
3. Waiter: S$9-11 per hour
4. Dancing lessons: S$150 for two hours, weekly 2 to 4 times
5. Singer in a restaurant: S$ 500 per month, 6 hours per week
6. Piano lessons: S$400 per month, 2 hours per week,
ESSEC AP recruits students short-term for several roles such as Student Ambassadors IT Support, Learning Center Support, or other roles. These will be communicated as they become available.
Job Search sites