Move in Process and Settling In
1.Taking over the property –
a) Take pictures of the property – every part of the house
including toilets and storeroom
b) Check everything on the inventory list. Ensure all items are
present. Note if there are any defects.
c) Collect a complete set of keys.
2. Where to buy necessities?
Use Google Map to identify nearest supermarket or grocery place (Fairprice or Cold Storage) household items (IKEA, Courts, Harvey Norman) More here
3. For Banking & Finance matters, please read this
4. For Transportation matters, go here
4. For Telco matters, check out this
5. If you are doing your own Utilities set up, read this
If you still have any questions, please contact me via Whatsapp, phone or email
Senior Manager, Campus Experience
ESSEC Business School
Ph/WhatsApp: +65 90 67 42 41