Welcome to the wonderful world of campus life at ESSEC Asia-Pacific! Campus life encompasses activities from the pre-arrival stage to arrival in Singapore, accommodation support, SG discovery and student life.
Campus Life Objectives
- Inculcate planning, organizing and leadership skills in students via student life activities.
- Interact and immerse into the Singapore environment - arts, culture, sports, outdoors, community service, etc.
- Make ESSEC a fun place to learn, to organize activities, to make friends, and to be.
Campus Life Participant Experience
Student Life Activities
Student Life activities at ESSEC Asia-Pacific are classified into the following 4 categories. Activities may be organised by students, the school or jointly. In line with ESSEC's RISE strategy, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship-themed activities are strongly encouraged.
- Interactions, Competitions & Entrepreneurship ICE
- Arts, Culture & Media ACM
- Sports, Outdoors & Wellness SOW
- Community Service & Sustainability CSS